Site Meter

You’ve called down the thunder, and now you’ve got it.”
Kurt Russell as Wyatt Earp in Tombstone

Pink Flamingo readers know I’ve taken the side of Charles Johnson at LGF when it comes to Robert Stacy McCain and his little friends.  I think Johnson is over the top on a few things, but he is 100% right on when it comes to exposing the vile, corrupt, racist, filth that is festering within certain ranks of the conservative far right.

Now AJ Strata, one of the great voices of reason has joined the war, for indeed it is a war.

“…But when I look at what The Other McCain has written over time, I find myself repulsed well beyond my moral limits of tolerance. Anyone who thinks “race” verses “human beings” is off track. Way off track. And anyone who defends slavery is plain insane. LGF noted a detailed analysis of McCain blathering which has pushed me to the point I must make a public stand. Some disturbing excerpts of the thinking of a sick mind:…”

It is a war for the conservative soul and a war to preserve the GOP and wrestle it back from the minions of the likes of Robert Stacy McCain, Pat Buchanan, Peter Brimelow, Michelle Malkin, Bay Buchanan, and Glenn Beck.  I think Lindsey fired the opening shots a couple of weeks ago, and now the conservative world is taking sides.

Reasonable conservatives know the difference from right and wrong.  They know the difference between an agenda of hate, actual criticism, honesty.  The problem is the fact that personal expediency sometimes gets in the way of doing what is right.

Instead of standing up for what is right, we are dealing with thousands of lemming conservatives who evidently take their marching orders from people who are connected to some very nasty agendas. Until we manage to limit the influence of these people, being a “conservative” is akin to nothing more than a bad joke.

If these people and their agendas are not marginalized, once again, we are going to lose entire groups of voters, the way we did Hispanics.

I’m beginning to wonder if these people are “conservative” at all, but rather working hand in hand with liberals to destroy the country.  Sure looks that way.

I don’t know about you, but I’m tired of it.  When I see someone who is trying to manipulate and promote an agenda that is “hate” I call them on it.  No one cares, but if we can reach a person every once in awhile, maybe we can defeat these yahoos.

Michelle Malkin writes for Vdare.
Vdare features regular articles by the following:
Jarrod Taylor of American Renaissance
Pat Buchanan, who also is featured in World Nut Daily
Steven Sailer
Vdare is the brainchild of Peter Brimelow
Peter Brimelow’s identical twin brother, John, was once the leader of the National Socialist Party.
Malkin is a staunch associate of Robert Stacy McCain.
RSM also writes for Vdare.
He is a friend of William White one of the leaders of the National Socialist movement.
RSM worked with Francis Coombs.
Both Coombs and his wife are also close friends with William White.
Both Combs and RSM were leading figures at the WTimes.
They are all puppets of John Tanton, who is one of the most staunch pro-abortion and pro-eugenics advocates in the world.

There is one thing this bunch has in common.  They all claim to worship Reagan, who would turn his back on them if he were still here.  They detest John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and George W. Bush.  They do their level best to denigrate and destroy the GOP.

Wonder what their real agenda is?

17 Comments

• Henry says:

RSM doesn’t write for VDARE.

• SJ Reidhead says:

RSM writes infrequently for Vdare. He is not on the list of their “regular” contributors.

SJR

• vanderleun says:

Sorry, Reidhead, but you are wrong.

Let’s go to the source, VDARE, for this statement:

“Anyhow, for the record, Robert Stacy McCain does not write for VDARE.com. Not that there’s anything wrong with that, either way. We have quoted him…”

Link: http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2009/09/15/the-other-mccain-and-vdarecom/

• SJ Reidhead says:

His work has appeared on Vdare. There is a difference in having work appear on a site and “writing for”. Michelle Malkin writes for Vdare. He also writes for American Renaissance under an assumed name. Do a search on Vdare. You might want to check out Chasing Evil on RSM.

“…A fellow editor at the Washington Times once characterized McCain as “an ill-tempered racist who sat on the other side of my desk for many years and carried on loud telephone conversations almost every day full of racist and ultra-right comments, and often got into loud verbal fights with both reporters and editors in the newsroom.” McCain admits to having in the past carried on a long association with William White, the neo-Nazi writer and activist who threatened blogger Charles Johnson and harassed columnist William Pitts — and whose articles have appeared in The Washington Times. Indeed, to be singled out at the Times for being a racist is a hell of a thing; even the former managing editor’s wife has gone public with her assertions that blacks are born with collectively lower IQs than whites, and is otherwise tied to a variety of white supremacist organizations and outlets. All in all, McCain is simply more apt to find himself tied in some way to any given racist than is the average Joe except in such case as the average Joe is a racist like Robert Stacy McCain….”

SJR

• “His work has appeared on Vdare. There is a difference in having work appear on a site and “writing for”.”

You are quite correct on that point….there is a difference.

Who was it that said that RSM “writes for” VDARE?

Why, none other than feather-head herself:

RSM also writes for Vdare.

I love it when you argue with yourself.

You and AJ and CJ deserve one another.

Birds of a feather and all that.

• vanderleun says:

In that case you might want to alter “RSM also writes for Vdare.” to “RSM’s work appears on Vdare.” just for consistency’s sake. I mean I can make your work appear on my site, but that doesn’t mean you write for me, does it?

• SJ Reidhead says:

I did.

Why would anyone want to write for American Digest?

SJR

• SJ Reidhead says:

It has dawned one me that conservatives like you would follow the Anti-Christ if he/she said they were a “Reagan Conservative”.

SJR

• jummy says:

“There is one thing this bunch has in common. They all claim to worship Reagan…”

not tanton. tanton is a progressive who’s racist anti-immigration POV is derived from 70′s neo-malthusian environmentalist psychosis.

on another point, vanderleun quotes vdare to dispute whether r.s. mccain writes there or is merely published there.

i don’t see the point. malkin writes there, considers brimlow her “friend”, and she’s a far more significant, mainstream figure.

and what does vdare have to say about white nationalism?

“We also publish on VDARE.COM a few writers, for example Jared Taylor, whom I would regard as “white nationalist,” in the sense that they aim to defend the interests of American whites.

Get used to it. As immigration policy drives whites into a minority, this type of interest-group “white nationalism” will inexorably increase.”

• jummy says:

Aye Chihuahua,

so what. it doesn’t matter that r.s. mccain has written for american renaissance? vdare is an anti-immigration site which defends it’s option to publish white nationalists. american renaissance is a white nationalist site.

this is like when r.s. defends his comment about interracial marriage by neglecting the fact that he is accurately quoted and attributed and focusing instead on the trivia that the writer who dug it up cited him as posting it to the site where it was collected.

• Jummy,

My time is valuable and I won’t devote any of it to tearing down your straw men.

I will however clarify my comments to Ms. FeatherHead in relation to this post. If you wish to go back to the top of the page and read it all over again perhaps it will be more clear to you.

First, Ms. FeatherHead said that RSM “writes for VDARE”. Then, when the factual accuracy of her allegation was challenged, and proven false by Vanderleun, she changed her stance to say that RSM’s work “appeared” on the VDARE site.

Then, Ms. FeatherHead went on to say that there’s a big difference between being a writer for a site and having your work appear there, hence arguing with herself.

Of course, the truth of the matter is that RSM was simply quoted on the VDARE site on three or four occasions.

A full piece by him has never appeared on the VDARE site neither as one of their regular writers nor as an occasional contributor.

VDARE quoted RSM. Noting more. Nothing less.

In the Holocaust Museum, Hitler is quoted. Let me ask you Jummy; does that mean that the Jewish people who designed, built, operate, and maintain the museum agree with Hitler? Hardly.

After being challenged on the facts, and prompted by Vanderleun to change the original post to reflect that RSM is NOT a writer for VDARE, Ms. FeatherHead states “I did” making it sound as if she changed the original post to be an accurate reflection of the facts.

The truth is, she didn’t change anything. The falsehood still lingers in the post above as of this moment – which is more than seven days after she claimed to have changed it.

The attempt by Ms. FeatherHead to smear RSM simply because his words have appeared someplace that she disapproves of is laughable.

Her obvious position shifting and weaseling about when pinned down is also more than a tad bit entertaining.

• SJ Reidhead says:

Dear Little Doggie;

Don’t bother reading The Pink Flamingo if you are so lacking in time. You could simply say “This is full of s#$t and let it go at that. I find the far far far far far right’s lack of honesty about some of their own is rather remarkable.

Please, continue to read, insult, an the usual insult leveled at me is “red” head.

SJR

• Ms. FeatherHead,

The falsehood you attempted to perpetuate on the 21st of October remains in your post even though you were apprised of the actual facts on the 23rd of Oct.

Why is that? Is it your desire to continue to perpetuate myths? Or is it your desire to engage in a relentless pursuit of the truth?

The answer to that question is already coming into focus.

Thanks for the invitation to continue to read your site. While my time is indeed limited, I will always have the time to shine the light in the direction of those who call themselves conservative and then don’t walk the talk.

• SJ Reidhead says:

I am not going to cave into far right bullies. EVERYTHING I wrote can be documented. Right now I don’t have time to deal with your petty mind games. I’ve had 15 hours sleep since Sunday and am dealing with a post operative sr. citizen mother who refuses to eat and has heart problems.

DO NOT EVER TELL ME WHAT TO PUT ON MY BLOG.

Frankly I am “conservative” in nature will NEVER AGAIN allow myself to be associated with a group of individuals who are so petty, mean spirited and so lacking in concern over the fate of this country that they put their ideology over what is good for the country.

Please, enjoy Obama’s victory in 2010. Among those I will be blaming for the destruction of this country are conservatives who are so damn arrogant, stupid, and so lacking in actual wisdom that they would rather destroy our country and go down in flames to be conservatives.

Sorry, that kind of though is just plain disgusting in nature.

DO NOT EVER ACCUSE ME OF SPREADING FALSEHOODS.

DO NOT EVER ATTEMPT TO TELL ME HOW TO THINK AND WHAT TO WRITE.

You and your little cabal of pure minded folk sicken me. Please, do enjoy destroying our country.

SJR

• Ms. FeatherHead,

“EVERYTHING” you write can be documented?

Really?

Then show us all the documentation that proves “RSM also writes for Vdare” (your words…precisely quoted).

Show us…if you can.

The truth is that RSM was quoted on Vdare. Nothing more. Nothing less.

He doesn’t “write for” them. Nor has an entire piece of his work EVER appeared on that site.

You’ve been confronted repeatedly with the facts…yet you allow the falsehood to remain uncorrected.

At first I thought perhaps you just made a mistake, mistyped, or fallen victim to bad a bad source. Charles Johnson perhaps?

Now, even in the face of information that is diametrically opposed to what you wrote, you’re standing by the falsehood. Even to the point of getting indignant about being having the light shine down on you.

Your character is being exposed for all to see.

Exit question: When did lying and perpetuating myths about others become a “conservative value”?

PS…Obama won’t be running in 2010, hence no victory for him.

• SJ Reidhead says:

I have the links. Do a little work on your own for a change. I don’t have time to play your stupid little mind games.

SJR

• vanderleun says:

Thank you, SJ, for confessing at the end that you cannot and will not back up what you wrote. (“Ve haff der linx!”)

It is a shame you are home since you cannot take your ball and go there.

WordPress SEO fine-tune by Meta SEO Pack from Poradnik Webmastera