“…Bishop Serapion of the Coptic Orthodox Diocese of Los Angeles said Nakoula called his alleged connections to the film “a political thing,” in an interview with the Los Angeles Times. Nakoula called him and “denied completely any involvement” in the film, said Serapion….”
CORRECTION:The site, Media for Christ, referred to by The Pink Flamingo is NOT the one associated with this tawdry bunch of “Christians”.
The Pink Flamingo has spent hours tracking the various individuals mentioned in this tawdry and vile tale. There is a bottom line here. It doesn’t track. The groups are shams for the most part. It is quite obvious someone is trying to throw rocks at Courageous Christians United and Utah Partnership for Christ. Steve Klein founded CCU, and is on the board, but it appears his relationship with them is limited. This alone is rather fascinating, because both organizations specialize in both anti-Mormon and anti-Muslim ministries, someone is trying to smear them. Media For Christ is a sham. It is little more than a web site featuring sermons, with links to John Piper and Greg Laurie. Neither one seem to be so careless that they would risk viable and respected careers to be involved. It is also obvious that Rob Sivulka, an anti-Mormon activist is also being set up to be smeared.
According to the SPLC, Klein founded Courageous Christians United. He now runs Concerned Christians for the First Amendment.
According to Talk to Action, a group called Media for Christ, may have been behind the nasty little movie that has caused four American deaths, so far. One thing The Pink Flamingo loves about research, is the fact that there are times where things go in an entirely different direction. I’ve been working on a specific premise about the film that caused a dozen riots. I still don’t know if I am right or wrong about it. Courageous Christians United, is anti Mormon, anti Catholic, anti Muslim. Rob Sivulka, who is the front for the organization, doesn’t track well, at all.
The last Guidestar report on them comes from 2003. The organization is part of Utah Partnerships for Christ (their partner links). From what I can tell, after spending 8 years researching organizations, I don’t think this group is the problem.
What we’re starting to see is a treasure of misinformation. In other words, someone is trying to hide.
“...According to a FBI/Homeland Security joint statement, the film’s producer identified himself to news media as an Israeli — an assertion Israel’s government denies — and falsely claimed the movie was financed with help from more than 100 Jewish donors. While he’d been identified in July 2011 by various names, including Sam Bassiel, federal officials now say they believe the filmmaker’s name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula. He was convicted in 2009 of bank fraud, with the indictment from the U.S. Attorney’s Office listing seven aliases. A production staffer said he believed the filmmaker was a Coptic Christian who also went by the name Abenob Nakoula Bassely….”
Steve Klein is part of Courageous Christians United. Their statement on him is below. They have an anti-Muslim ministry, but have little more than a web site. I’m just not seeing these people as duplicitous in this. He is involved with the Church at Kaweah that has ties to the patriot movement.
I do have questions about Klein. He is obviously a narcissist and something of a sociopath.
“...Klein seems to want violence to break out – in America. Later, he bragged to Joens about how his anti-Muslim leafleting campaign had led to fights at a California high school.
“If the kids are willing to fight, that’s because they realize how dangerous Islam is,” he said. Referencing violence that broke about between abolitionists and pro-slavery forces in the decade before the Civil War, he continued, “I can see it … kind of like Bleeding Kansas. … It’s gonna heat up big time.”
On Wednesday, Klein told the Associated Press that he anticipated the film’s release would lead to violence. “We went into this knowing this was probably going to happen,” he said.
Later, speaking with the U.K.’s Daily Mail online, Klein said that he regrets the ambassador’s death, “but it’s not our fault. We didn’t want anybody to get killed but on the other hand the truth had to come out. … We told the truth and these people reacted the way that Mohammed wanted to them to react – by killing people.”
He continued, “Do I feel guilt? Yes, but not for me, I feel it for those that did this. Do I feel shame? Yes, but not for me. Killing this man fits in with their legal and ethical standpoint.”…”
Media for Christ may or may not be duplicitous. They maintain links to Greg Laurie, who is on the board of the Billy Graham Association. That looks like a dead end. They also have links to John Piper, who is a major reformed Calvinist. I think his theology is crap, but, I don’t see him involved here. He’s part of the whole anti-woman spew, but even if he is from Minnesota, I can’t really peg him in with Bat-Shit Crazy herself. Piper is not all that into the whole evangelical “Israel thing”. Eliminate him.
“...The film clip was also spotted and promoted last week by Morris Sadik, an Egyptian Coptic Christian based in California who runs a small virulently Islamophobic group called the National American Coptic Assembly. It was later denounced by mainstream Copts in Egypt, but it was too late to stop it going viral….”
In fact, if you go through the whole Media for Christ thing, it’s a front. Their “articles” haven’t been updated since late May. It’s fake. According to Talk to Action, the site is owned by the now infamous Joseph Nasralla. The site is a front, a fake, a sham. So is Sam Bacile.
“…A deepening mystery surrounds the personage of “Sam Bacile”: the film-maker who allegedly made “Innocence of Muslims”, a film about Islam (which curiously few people seem ever to have watched in its entirety), the crudely insulting “trailer” for which has triggered such a violent reaction in Libya and elsewhere. “Bacile”, which seems to be a pseudonym, reportedly described himself to the press as an “Israeli Jew” who lives in California and worked in real estate.
Israel says it has no record of anyone under that name: indeed, a spokesman for the Israeli foreign ministry described the film-maker as “a complete loose cannon and an unspeakable idiot”. A consultant on the film, Steve Klein, said that “Bacile” was neither Israeli nor Jewish and that he did not even know his real name, but that those involved in the production had anticipated that it would cause unrest: “We went into this knowing what was probably going to happen.” Well, not quite everyone, it seems. The actors and actresses appeared to think they were taking part in another kind of production entirely, and have now found themselves caught up in a horrific international controversy.
Does “Sam Bacile” even exist? Inquiries have led to Nakoula Basseley Nakoula, a Coptic Christian living in California who has been convicted of bank fraud and who admits involvement in the film, but denies that he is “Bacile”. Perhaps, in the weeks to come, he and Mr Klein may be able to enlighten the public further….”
There are several things that blink on and off like a cheap hot pink neon sign of a flamingo and a palm tree.
- It is starting to look like the attack on the embassy was an inside job. That alone, is fascinating. Where are the documents about the contacts for the oil fields? Those are missing.
- The Copt community in LA is furious over this and being implicated in such a project. They are now worried about attacks on them. No one in their Coptic community even knows Nakoula.
- There is a report from the Independent that the Administration was caught with their pants down on this one. The Administration denies it. The Pink Flamingo suspects that this is the attack everyone has been waiting for since 9/11/2001. When nothing surfaced, last year, I also suspect it was assumed (Ass U Me) that nothing was going to happen this year. We are now being warned that the violence could spread, here. Pam Geller is quite thrilled about this – too thrilled.
- The attacks were designed to embarrass the Obama Administration during the election cycle. This, in itself, should be coming from al-Qaeda, which needs a big PR victory in order to save a little face and get back some of its momentum. Obama’s drone attacks have pretty much decimated its leadership ranks. It needed this, badly. The attack was well planned. Scroll down for the professional signs.
- Al-Qaeda had a mole inside the embassy. The Pink Flamingo has also heard that a certain candidate may have had a mole inside the Egyptian embassy that leaked word of a certain press release to a certain campaign, maybe, before the Obama Administration received it – allegedly and maybe.
- It is obvious that the group Media for Christ could not afford even a “budget” movie. It was a turkey, that drew maybe a dozen viewers the only time it was screened. It was consigned to the dust-bins of history.
- Someone obviously paid the alleged producers, who ever they were, for the remains of the day. People try making movies all the time. Almost all of them fail. You’re stuck with debt. For someone who is not “big”, just the cost of making a “budget” film, will break them. Even for “budget” we’re talking a couple a’ hundred thou at the least, more likely half a million. The movie was made in California – where it is union. It is alleged that $5 million was raised, but with this group of cons, who knows?
- The slugs from Media for Christ don’t have the money to make the film.
- Steve Kline is an associate of Pam Geller, Robert Spencer, and Daniel Pipes. Let’s put it succinctly, Nakoula is a con artist. Klein is a scumbag who told “Sam” he could become as famous at Theo van Gogh. Klein also admits he went into the project knowing this was going to happen. The problem with Klein, is he’s part of that shady world of minutemen, anti-government libertarians, and non-profit sucking hanger’s on. He would not have the money to do this, either.
- This is where it gets nasty. Kline is hanging out with the Church at Kaweah. They are borderline, militant, anti-government. They also have white supremacist leanings. They DON’T have the money to pull off this thing.
- Sam Jones is a dupe. He doesn’t have the money to do this.
- Pam Geller is a loon. She and Robert Spencer have deep pockets, but I don’t think they have enough to pull this off.
- Nikoula Basseley Nakoula is a meth cook. He may be an informant. He’s a con artist. Let’s face it, people like that can pull off wild and crazy things in Hollywood. Where, though did the get the money?
So, we are right back where we started.
- The parties involved did not have the cash to make the original movie.
- We’re dealing with con artists, meth dealers, and right wing loons.
- Who gave the clip to Sam Jones?
- Who tipped off the clerics in Egypt?
- Why was the film released on the 11th Anniversary of 9/11?
- Who paid for it?
- If there was an inside person at the embassy, was this about oil contracts?
- Who paid for it?
The Pink Flamingo has been sleuthing organizations and these sort of people for many years now. I know a blind alley when I see one. This is a blind alley. We’re dealing with a group of con artists, petty criminals, drug dealers, shady characters, trouble makers, anti-Mormon groups, anti-Muslim groups, and an “October Surprise”.
Who paid for this mess?
These people couldn’t afford this. It was well coordinated with Steve Klein fronting things. It comes out and al-Qaeda gets all nasty again. Bibi comes to the US and tries to humiliate Obama. Mitt Romney comes out a little ahead of himself to condemn everything.
This is a set-up. There is no way in hell these things happened on their own. The parties involved couldn’t afford it. I’d love to say that Pam Geller was up to her eyeballs in this mess, but I don’t know if she could afford to get the money for the project.
Klein appears to be anti-Mormon. He’s basically anti-government libertarian. Pam Geller is hard-core libertarian, in love with Mitt Romney. She thinks that Obama is a Muslim and is the end of the world as we know it.
What a bloody mess.
Four good, decent men are dead. Their families are shattered. It is apparent that the far right really doesn’t give a damn about that, only making points for Romney. That alone is disgusting, and makes the whole nasty crowd suspect, in my book.
Then again, we could be dealing with Dumb & Dumber Get Lucky. Nah, that doesn’t work for me, either. When there are no answers to something, that’s when I get suspicious. Reporters, investigators, writers, bloggers all over the civilized world are working on this. After three days, and nothing, someone is hiding a heck of a lot. That alone is suspicious.