The attacks began around 8AM on Friday morning. It is 10:30PM as I write this, and the insults are still coming. It started when I dared to make a comment about the tea parties. It started last night when I tweeted that any man who would fire 20 employees and blame it on Obama’s reelection would beat his wife and blame it on her.
I truly don’t like the tea parties, as anyone who has read The Pink Flamingo for any length of time knows by now. It was quite obvious these attacks are coordinated. I know who is coordinating them. She works for one of the Koch funded organizations, and also with Karl Rove.
Several things are going on here.
- I’ve been told it is open season on any Republican who actively campaigned for Barack Obama and against Mitt Romney.
- I dared speak out against the Koch Brothers, their political machine, their harassment, and the way they bully and destroy.
- I have spoken out, many times, about an equal percentage tax rate that everyone pays, no matter how rich they are.
- I truly detest and abhor the tea parties. I have nothing but contempt for them. After today, my regard for them is even less.
- I made the mistake of linking those so-called Obama reelection firings with the tea parties, Koch Brothers, Romney Campaign, and Karl Rove. I also made the mistake of doing a tweet of it, saying that the layoffs were coordinated to make Obama look bad.
- I made the mistake of mentioning the businesses that are firing people were big time Romney supporters to begin with.
- I have been calling down FOX Tabloid News and anyone associated with the extreme far right for their duplicity and their lies.
I am still reeling from this one. It is pure, unadulterated, dripping evil, noting more and nothing less.
This was the final assault this evening. It is almost like it was arranged. In fact, it was arranged. The object is to harass those of us who dared not support Mitt Romney and to openly support Barack Obama. I love the way people hid behind fake web sites, fake names and create fake twitter accounts, just to harass. They are paid to do this.
Today I have been harassed about my weight. I have been called a baby killer. I have been told that I am going to hell because I voted for Obama.
I have been attacked on Twitter the entire day. This is the first of 8 parts, the other 7 simply featuring redacted tweets. I’ve diligently and very messily scrubbed names from the other 7 parts of the feature. I apologize for so many, but I couldn’t get all 60 or so “photos” in one post.
One woman spent the morning threatening me about my health insurance, which may or may not be taken away from me, now that I have dared speak out against what is going on in the GOP.
I told a colleague, this evening, in the immortal words of Morgan Earp, “You sons of bitches have been looking for a fight. Well, now you have one.” Of course, Morgan did end up being shot in the back.
You see, I now have proof who is behind these attacks. They’re getting just a little bit sloppy. Since only two people on the entire blogging world have ever met me, things have been revealed today that could only come from one of two ways. Either I have been betrayed by a former friend, or my privacy has been invaded by certain individuals. I am one very angry Republican. I pretend to be a mild mannered bitch, but when riled, let’s just say I’m not one of the leading authorities on the life of Wyatt Earp for nothing.
Tell them I’m coming, and hell’s coming with me!
No, I do not advocate violence. The clip from Tombstone is for reference. Right now, the tea parties and the billionaires who have bought and paid for it have made a mistake. Fortunately, I’m not the only person who will be part of this Vendetta Ride.
Just because we refuse to be bought and paid for, and voted for Barack Obama because he is the better man, is no indication that any of us are not patriotic. Fact is, I suspect we love our country far more that the so called sunshine patriots who talk a good game. They love this country so much they are willing to destroy it. Well, we love it enough to work together to make it a better country.
That’s what the United States of America is about, not tea parties, Koch Brothers, Americas for Prosperity, Karl Rove, Mitt Romney, or any of their corrupt little associates.
Tell them I’m coming and hell’s coming with me.