As I have said, repeatedly, I like liberal causes. I just don’t like liberals, especially progressives. Currently, I think liberals are where the far right was in 2009, when they jumped the shark with the tea parties. The left began changing about a year ago. Until then, they were nice people, warm fuzzy, and a lot of fun. Then they changed. Maybe they were always like that, and I was delusional. What I have discovered is that Democrats will rally around the chosen, no matter what. The GOP will pick someone apart (at times they should not) but there is a basic intellectual honesty. Democrats will support that yellow dog, no matter if he is rabid, full of ticks with Lyme Disease, and has been skunked. Unfortunately, they are highly unacceptable to talking points, and suggestions from higher-up.
One of the most annoying things, recently, is the liberal hatred of anyone from the South, if they are not of a certain race and creed. After the Charleston shooting it became a very real witch hunt, with pure vitriol and hatred spewed at people who were white, Southern, and Christian. I seem to remember groups like the SPLC going insane about tracking white supremacists the way several GOP POTUS candidates mentioned tracking Muslims. A former FBI agent told NPR:
“…By tracking the data, they can better understand how the violence works. The terrorism is a methodology. It’s not an ideology. If you looked at the methodologies, you would view this problem completely different; where the Charleston shooting is far more like the Fort Hood shooting than it is like Oklahoma City. All right, even though the ideology is similar with Oklahoma City and the Charleston shooting, it’s a different methodology. There are millions of racists in the United States. There are hundreds of thousands of people who are with organized white supremacist groups. Very few actually commit acts of violence. There are also people who are not part of the white supremacist movement or any ideological movement who commit mass atrocities. So we have to understand that the ideology, while it’s important to understand and to look at and certainly discuss in the public, it’s neither necessary or sufficient to the violence that we are trying to control….”
When a Christian, Republican says the same thing about Islamic terrorists, they are damned as racist. One of the real problems here is that normal people recognize that ISIS is as much a criminal organization as it is ‘religious’. It is a criminal enterprise. But, when dealing with certain aspects of the anti-hate movement, those who are terrified of white supremacists, they ignore the fact that the numbers of deaths caused by white supremacists have been overly inflated due to the criminal activities of certain criminal organizations like various skinheads. Morris Dees and Richard Cohen co-authored a NY Times op-ed right after the Charleston shootings.
I have spent the past ten years tracking the movements of white supremacists in this country. We truly do not have a real problem. Currently, there are fewer than 7,000 members of the KKK. The anti-immigration movement is basically dead. Only white supremacists perpetuate terror attacks in the US, if you listen to the media, the SPLC, and the Obama Administration.
Terror attacks or thwarted attacks for 2015, in the US, from the ADL. The terror attempts with connections to Islamic terror are highlighted in red.
- “…Joshua Ryne Goldberg of Florida was arrested in September for allegedly sending bomb-making instructions to and developing a plot with an undercover source. The plot involved building a pressure cooker bomb and detonating it at a 9/11 memorial in Kansas City, MO. Following his arrest, Goldberg claimed he had planned to alert law enforcement prior to the bomb’s detonation.
- Harlem Suarez of Florida was arrested in July for allegedly plotting to detonate a bomb at a Florida beach. He also discussed attacking law enforcement officers.
- Mohammad Yousef Abdulazeez of Tennessee was killed after he opened fire at two military facilities in Chattanooga, Tennessee in July. The attack resulted in five deaths, in addition to Abdulazeez’s death. Abdulazeez was reportedly inspired by Al Qaeda propaganda.
- Alexander Ciccolo of Massachusetts was arrested in July as a felon in possession of a weapon. Ciccolo allegedly planned to attack a state university.
- Justin Nojan Sullivan of North Carolina was arrested in June for allegedly plotting an attack that included shootings in public venues and a bomb plot that involved biological weapons.
- Munther Omar Saleh and
- Fareed Mumuni of New York were arrested in June after each attempted to attack law enforcement officials in separate instances. The two had allegedly planned to undertake an attack on a New York City landmark. Saleh and Mumuni were part of a conspiracy that also involved at least three other people,
- Samuel Rahamin Topaz,
- Alaa Saadeh and
- Saadeh’s brother, but these three were apparently more focused on traveling to join ISIS and the degree of their involvement in the plot is unclear.
- Usaama Rahim of Massachusetts was killed when he drew a knife after being approached for questioning by law enforcement officers. He had allegedly plotted with
- David Wright of Massachusetts and
- Nicholas Rovinski of Rhode Island to behead Pamela Geller (head of the anti-Muslim organization Stop Islamicization of America) on behalf of ISIS; the plot later shifted to attempting to behead a police officer.
- Elton Simpson and
- Nadir Soofi of Arizona were shot and killed when they attempted to undertake a shooting at a Garland, Texas community center. They were allegedly assisted by co-conspirator
- Decarus Thomas of Arizona, who was arrested in June.
- Miguel Moran Diaz of Florida was arrested in April on charges that he was a felon in possession of a firearm. Reports indicated that he planned to target Miami residents.
- John T. Booker and
- Alexander Blair of Kansas were arrested in April for allegedly attempting to undertake a suicide attack at the Ft. Riley military base.
- Noelle Velentzas and
- Asia Siddiqui of New York were arrested in April for allegedly purchasing bomb-making equipment with plans for an attack.
- Hasan Edmonds
- and Jonas Edmonds of Illinois were arrested in March and charged with attempting to join ISIS and plotting an attack against a military base.
- an unnamed minor from South Carolina was arrested in February and accused of formulating a plot to attack a North Carolina military base and then travel abroad to join ISIS.
- Abdurasul Juraboev and
- Akhror Saidakhmetov of New York were arrested in February and charged with material support for terror. Court documents state they were attempting to join ISIS and discussing the possibility of a domestic attack.
- Abdirahman Sheikh Mohamud of Ohio was arrested in February and charged in April with joining Jabhat al Nusra. He allegedly returned to the U.S. with the intention of perpetrating an attack against a military base in Texas. Court documents indicate that Mohamud supported both ISIS and Jabhat al Nusra, although he had fought with Jabhat al Nusra.
- Christopher Lee Cornell of Ohio was arrested in January for his alleged plot to attack the U.S. Capitol after failing to connect with ISIS members abroad….“
The left likes to point to the fact that, since 9/11, something like 26 individuals have been killed by Islamic terror here in the US, and 48 have been killed by white supremacists. They DO NOT factor into their study the foiled plots. In fact, we do not discuss foiled plots, nor the lives saved, but the people murdered by white supremacists, almost all of whom were deranged individuals who should have been locked up, long ago.
Does the Obama Administration have a preference for Sunni Muslims? What this is about is the fact that the left has literally jumped the shark with their abject hatred of anyone who dares be a Christian and open their mouth about what is going on with Islamic terror. No one is allowed to state their fears, nor the problem with the quotas and the people the Administration is bring into the country. Doing so, makes you a racist. To even mention ‘tracking’ Muslim refugees coming into the country is not Christian. But – there is nothing wrong with targeting, tracking, and infiltrating organizations considered to be white supremacist.
I think white supremacists are the scum of the earth. If there are millions upon millions as one FBI expert has alleged, then he has automatically destroyed the argument of white supremacist terror. If there are millions upon millions of Americans who are white supremacists, then white supremacist terror does not exist. There needs to be a database of individuals, no matter what race or religion, who are potential terrorists. And, yes, they need to be tracked. If certain organizations appear to have a terror connection, they need to be watched. No quarter should be given, no matter how liberal or politically correct the cause.
The left needs to understand when you demonize an entire race, religion, and political class, and then want to give another religion a pass, you end up making yourselves looking like fools. The only thing keeping this from happening today is the fact that the media is covering up for Obama’s disastrous lack of policy when it comes to ISIS.