On Sunday night, Bernie Sanders proved just how nasty he truly is when he told Hillary Clinton, “Excuse me, I’m talking.” I don’t care what the situation or the topic is, but when someone does that, they have a problem. When someone does that to me, in real life, I turn my back on them and walk away, fast. I peg a person like that as an abuser, more interested in their own opinion than anyone around them. The man is a total jerk, I don’t care how you spin it. He then went on to say that white people don’t know what poverty is.
- There are approximately 225 million whites in the US.
- There are approximately 40 million blacks in the US.
- There are approximately 28 million people of mixed race in the US.
- 5.4% of all whites live in poverty.
- 10.7% of all black persons live in poverty.
- If there are 225 million white people in the US, then there are 12,150,000 living in poverty.
- If there are 40 million blacks in the US then there are 4,280,000 living in poverty.
- Then, there are 3,065,000 more white people living in poverty in the US than black people living in poverty.
If this is the case, then Bernie Sanders is completely wrong about poverty. According to current statistics, I am living below the poverty level. According to statistics, most Americans between the age of 25 and 75, no matter what race, will, at one time or another, live below the poverty level at least one year of their lives. I’ve been there and I’m doing that, yet Sanders says that people who are white don’t know poverty. The glaring question here is – Does Bernie Sanders think all people who are black live in poverty in the ghetto?
Sanders is rude, arrogant, condescending, and contemptuous of almost everyone. I watched what he did to Hillary Clinton. I guarantee he would not have done it to a man. He’s a very little man, small and pathetic. The way he treats others shows just that. He would never have the courage to tell a man that he felt was ‘above’ him to be quiet.
Men like that never do. Frankly, I don’t like men like Bernie Sanders. They treat women like dirt. I’ve seen it too many times.