For the past few years, I’ve been theorizing that the Obama Administration’s plan for we the little people was total and abject poverty, to bring us in line with the third world. That was my theory. I could never prove it. I recently discovered that, unfortunately, I wasn’t wrong. John P. Holdren, Obama’s Science Advisor and Director of the Office of Science and Technology Policy is such a radical environmental freak, Obama’s true plans for the US were exposed. Along with Paul Ehrlich, he co-authored: Human Ecology: Problems & Solutions.
Excerpts from Holdren’s book include:
“The fetus, given the opportunity to develop properly before birth, and given the essential early socializing experiences and sufficient nourishing food during the crucial early years after birth, will ultimately develop into a human being.”
“Human values and institutions have set mankind on a collision course with the laws of nature. Human beings cling jealously to their prerogative to reproduce as they please—and they please to make each new generation larger than the last—yet endless multiplication on a finite planet is impossible. Most humans aspire to greater material prosperity, but the number of people that can be supported on Earth if everyone is rich is even smaller than if everyone is poor.”
“A massive campaign must be launched to … de-develop the United States. De-development means bringing our economic system (especially patterns of consumption) into line with the realities of ecology and the global resource situation. Resources and energy must be diverted from frivolous and wasteful uses in overdeveloped countries to filling the genuine needs of underdeveloped countries.”
“[A] comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources. The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region … the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.”
“The third approach to population limitation is that of involuntary fertility control. Several coercive proposals deserve discussion.… Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control.”…”
There is a very good reason Planned Parenthood is being used to exterminate millions of unborn minority babies.
He advocated for de-populationizing the US. How would one do that? Single women who have babies must have them taken away from them and given up for adoption?
The problem with the liberal anti-civilization agenda of environmentally friendly insanity is how they look on things. According to a study, which lists the countries where people have little impact on their environment, well, you be the judge.
The countries which are worse on the environment? Well…. we are next to the worst. Tells you something about liberals and science, doesn’t it?
“…– Forcibly and unknowingly sterilizing the entire population by adding infertility drugs to the nation’s water and food supply.
– Legalizing “compulsory abortions,” ie forced abortions carried out against the will of the pregnant women, as is common place in Communist China where women who have already had one child and refuse to abort the second are kidnapped off the street by the authorities before a procedure is carried out to forcibly abort the baby.
– Babies who are born out of wedlock or to teenage mothers to be forcibly taken away from their mother by the government and put up for adoption. Another proposed measure would force single mothers to demonstrate to the government that they can care for the child, effectively introducing licensing to have children.
– Implementing a system of “involuntary birth control,” where both men and women would be mandated to have an infertility device implanted into their body at puberty and only have it removed temporarily if they received permission from the government to have a baby.
– Permanently sterilizing people who the authorities deem have already had too many children or who have contributed to “general social deterioration”.
– Formally passing a law that criminalizes having more than two children, similar to the one child policy in Communist China.
– This would all be overseen by a transnational and centralized “planetary regime” that would utilize a “global police force” to enforce the measures outlined above. The “planetary regime” would also have the power to determine population levels for every country in the world…”
The person Barack Obama chose as his science policy expert believes in eugenics, abortion, and the enforced control of population in order to protect the planet. He believes in degrading our life-styles to the point where we the little people are living in a third world nightmare. Our lives are to be regulated as we worship totalitarian gods who dole out favors – to save the planet. They are also planning a one world government.
This is their agenda. They are using and manipulating science to achieve it.